Group Project Proposal
For this group project, we choose to produce an Interactive DVD. In the plan, a 1-minute video is reasonable. We are going to focus on mental problems in this project. In today's life, the social network is also one of the influences on mental problems, with the development of social networks, more and more young people are addicted to their mobile phones and can't recognize the real problems, which can even lead to mental diseases like depression. So I hope to reflect on these problems in the short film and also find the right actors to perform this situation.
Before we start the project, we can be inspired by some movies about mental problems. Also, I will search for some background for the movies. For example:The film Black swans(2010), The Joker(2019), and A Beautiful Mind(2001). After watching the movie, I will think about the plots in the film about mental health and combine them in the group project.
At the beginning of the project, our team is planning to write a script for the DVD. Moreover, consider the place where we shoot. The techniques we need in the production process are cameras, microphones, and PR software. In the group, we divided the work into shooting, director, and editor. Clear division of work is the primary step to make a DVD project. The essential things in the post-production of a good DVD work are editing, such as color mixing and setting the opening options to make the video more vivid. The ending we may set to alternative endings. In the project, I hope to present a clear and exciting story.

Before we start the project, we can be inspired by some movies about mental problems. Also, I will search for some background for the movies. For example:The film Black swans(2010), The Joker(2019), and A Beautiful Mind(2001). After watching the movie, I will think about the plots in the film about mental health and combine them in the group project.
At the beginning of the project, our team is planning to write a script for the DVD. Moreover, consider the place where we shoot. The techniques we need in the production process are cameras, microphones, and PR software. In the group, we divided the work into shooting, director, and editor. Clear division of work is the primary step to make a DVD project. The essential things in the post-production of a good DVD work are editing, such as color mixing and setting the opening options to make the video more vivid. The ending we may set to alternative endings. In the project, I hope to present a clear and exciting story.

Comments
Post a Comment