Client Brief Reflection
In this client brief project, I learned how to use pr, photoshop, and AU to edit video and audio. I feel like I'm having much fun doing these projects. I hope that in each of the three projects, I chose to shoot in different places, namely the food market, Chinatown, and Kingston market. I also encountered some technical problems when making the video, such as how to make the photo animation more consistent. I hope to highlight the theme of the shooting clearly and let the audience understand what I want to express in the animation and photos.
In the process, I learned how to solve a series of problems from youtube videos and teaching websites. In the first project, I shot in Chinatown. In the photo, I mainly focus on the making of traditional food pancakes, showing the storefront and food body of Chinatown. Because my content is mainly about food and the market, I want to use yellow color. This will create a warm atmosphere for the food and market, and make the audience feel eager to explore the place. For the recording, I chose the Kingston market, my favorite place to go. I believe that all travelers to Kingston will choose to go to the market to feel the local characteristics, and the Kingston market is the most lively place with abundant goods.
In this project, my favorite project is the shop shooting in Paul market, when I will handle more details in the photo. Also, I will add some adjustments in Pr or Photoshop.
Ideas of the Project
Place Focus
Audio Kingston Market Background sound Music Natural Sound
Photo Essay China Town traditional food pancakes materials
Animation Borough Market Environment Saxophone Natural Sound
Ideas of the Project
Place Focus
Audio Kingston Market Background sound Music Natural Sound
Photo Essay China Town traditional food pancakes materials
Animation Borough Market Environment Saxophone Natural Sound
Comments
Post a Comment