Audio adjustment
During the process of making the audio, I found it very interesting and enjoyable. When it comes to choosing an iconic tourist attraction in Kingston, I think the Kingston market is a perfect choice. Because there is local food, it is very suitable for tourists. In the audio, I intend to divide it into two parts. The first one is the sound I heard in the market, the other is the recorded idea of introducing the background of the Kingston market.
In the first audio, I will add some natural sounds, such as the background of bird calls and the sound of saxophone on the street. During the second recording, I will choose to record my thoughts in a quiet place and add some emotional tone. So the rich background and detailed introduction can attract people who want to visit Kingston. Traveler.
In the beginning, I felt the noise of the audio background, so I turned on noise reduction in the AU. Noise reduction can reduce the background much unnecessary noise and make the audio clearer.
I learned some necessary editing skills while making audio, such as noise reduction and adjusting the sound level. When I using Au, firstly, I imported two materials into the software. In the beginning, I felt the noise of the audio background, so I turned on noise reduction in the Au so that the background can reduce much unnecessary noise. Look at the audio tracks here. Each track has an icon. Mouse over this icon, look, the mouse is in the shape of a double arrow and a hand.
Comments
Post a Comment